The best thing about having nice blogger friends is getting awards from them. Who needs an Oscar or an Emmy when you can have the ever green Versatile Blogger Award?
Yep, the lovely Charissa Weaks of A Day in the Life of an Aspiring Author graciously handed me this award. Thank you, Charissa! You rock, girl!
Since I’ve done this before, I won’t bore you with another 7 random things about me. Instead, I’m going to give you a list of 7 bloggers I’m tagging and the reasons why I think they’re great. 😀
1. Suzanne Payne. She’s an Elementay Music teacher, a mother, wife, friend, hottie (in my book, hehe! It’s our secret code of sorts), Twitter buddy, and a writer. This lady has heart, and I love her sincerity.
2. Anna Banks. This chicka is hilarious! If you follow her on Twitter, you’ll know what I mean. Plus, Anna’s debut novel OF POSEIDON is coming out soon. And it is lovely. And I can’t wait to read it. 😉
3. J. Lea Lopez. Because she’s crazy-fun, loves Jell-O, she’s a #goatposse member, and she’s an AQer (Agent Query member). J.Lea writes sexy stories too. Woot!
4. Kimberly Krey. She’s a Utahn mom-writer-reader like me. And she likes doughnuts. ;D
5. Michelle Simkins. Fellow #goatposse member, AQer, Greenwoman (as in she’s all earthy and green and fae-like. No, she’s not actually green, she just embodies it. Hehe.), feminist, knitter, gardener, tea drinker, reader, mother, wife, friend, writer (not in that order, btw). Versatile, indeed.
6. Leigh T. Moore. She’s fun, she’s cool, and she’s super nice! Follow her blog and you’ll see what I mean. 🙂
7. Masako Moonshade. (How cool is that name?) She’s a fellow AQer and Twitter buddy. I’m only getting to know her but I think she’s FAB. 😉
Have a great week, everyone! ❤