- On Dialogue and Comma Splices
- On Dialogue Mechanics and the “Said” Debate
- On Dialogue and Characterization (Or, Specifically Slang and Dialect Use)
- On Dialogue and Speaker Attribution
- When You Should Affect Instead of Effect (Common Writing Errors)
- Em Dash and En Dash: What’s the Difference, Really?
What Not to Write series
- Nothing Personal But Save the Drama for your Mama or What Not to Write Part 1: CLICHES
- What Not to Write Part 2: PASSIVE vs. ACTIVE VOICE
On Writing & Other Related Stuff
- Critiquing Woes: Why It Pays to be Nice
- Perspective: Writers vs. Readers
- E is for Editing
- Editing = Cleaning = ?
- O is for the Opening Pages of your Novel